Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Miracle

Last night Jolie slept in her own bed from about 8:20 pm to about 4:10 am. It's a miracle. I had to go in at about 1 am to make sure she was ok and sure enough she did a little wiggle for me so I went back to bed. I'm going to have to get used to NOT having her next to me, and she has to get used to the crib! Milestones for everyone. Hopefully we can keep this up. Last night there was hardly any crying when I put her down. The night before it was like 30 minutes of torture for all of us, and then she slept for about 30 minutes! Anyway, I had to document this because I don't think Colby slept a single night in his crib so I'm making progress. Good job Jolie :)




Here's Jolie in the crib with her Giraffe back in January when the crib was just another piece of furniture.

4 comments:

Allison Claire said...

I am very proud of you! (and Jolie) Stay strong! :)

Micah and Jen said...

Good job MOMMY! This step is way harder for the mommy than it is for the baby....just keep it up...you'll be so glad you did in a few nights when you & she are both sleeping like babies ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!

christa said...

Yaaaaeyyyyyyy Jojo. . .you're gonnna make yo mamma soooo happy, keep up the good work sista!

Steph said...

That will be nice! Zach ends up in my bed every night still. The past week we have waken up in the morning with Zach, Alicyn, and Simon the cat in bed with us. Hard to sleep good with 5 in a Queen bed.