Thursday, July 17, 2008

Water Boy

Here's Colby at Ross Park! He had a blast--all day. It's amazing how much fun kids can have in the water. Colby loved sliding with his friends, goofing in the lazy river and going across the lily pads. We can never stay long enough for Colby, he can go and go and go.

Here are some great action shots of Colby on the tube slide.



Skidoosh!

This is the lily pad obstacle that Colby loves. I am amazed at Colby's upper body strength and I wish I had his six pack--the boy has good abs. He is really good at this, and I like watching him go across the pool.







Good Job muscle man! We ended the day with a stop at sonic for some cold drinks. We are definitely thankful for good friends, summer, swimming, diet coke and lemonade :)

7 comments:

Steph said...

Colby is obviously home...I bet he is happy. Zach is here with me and he wants to ask you if we can go there sometime and where is it? He loved the pictures of Colby going across the lilly pads. Looks like great fun. Love you!

Highlights said...

He's not home til tomorrow--those pictures were from June when we went with our friends to ROss Park--I just barely got copies of the pictures the other day so that's why I am just posting them now :) We're going to pick Colby up in Butte, MT tomorrow hooray!!!

Unknown said...

I like the new background! My kids LOVE water parks! That looks like fun. Does Jon live in Montana now?

Joe and Victoria said...

It looks like he had such a great time! He is growing so FAST!

SweetmamaK said...

That is not the Ross Park of my Youth- When I was a kid, we'd go to one of the malls to ride water slides, isnt' that funny? I want to come to Ross Park!

Highlights said...

John lives in Spokane--Butte is about half way :)

christa said...

I'm so glad the C man is home. This was such a fun day and my Ade pretty much thinks C is all that and a bag o chips. oh, btw, I LOVE the new format/layout, it looks way cool. I need some serious techno lessons!