This weekend we went to Riverton to spend the 4th of July with my family! Colby is in Spokane with his dad so the three of us headed down to Utah on Thursday. We got there and had dinner with my mom and dad and then we went to the parade. I kind of made Brett go because I thought that my other brother-in-laws would be there--I was wrong! It was just Brett, but he was a really good sport even though it was 103 degrees outside. It was so fun for me to be there with my family! It was just like when I was little and it brought back good memories to be there with my sisters and my mom.

Here's my little family sans Colby at the parade.

Here's Brett keeping Jolie hydrated. We got lucky because throughout the parade they passed out popcicles and water--it was awesome! They threw tons of candy too and the kids loved it. I have to admit I had some salt water taffy myself. I love that stuff!

This is Ali and Zac, my niece and nephew enjoying a popcicle before the parade started.
Here's my nephew Spencer with his doggie waiting for the parade to start too!
Here's Jolie with Gatorade all over herself, she was so good the whole time. I think she liked looking at everything.
Here's the start of the parade with the Sherrif's Possee on their motorcycles.

Here are my nieces and nephews Zac, Ali, Emily and Spencer--they were so cute.
Here's Jolie with her Pinwheel--she was just about to destroy it so I rescued it and gave it to Emily because she didn't get one. Jolie didn't mind...she was easily distracted.
This was a clown on a crazy tall bike--we were all impressed with his moves.
Here's Brett. He's wearing the baby's sun hat and holding the umbrella to get some shade. It really was hot. He looked too funny--but he didn't care at all!
Here's me and Jolie! She's so fun! I'm glad that she liked her first parade!
4 comments:
The parade looks like fun, THe clown is going to give me nightmares though- Congrats on the run to you and stephanie!
L-O-V-E the hair. Uber cute!
Looks like so much fun! And love the salt water taffy too!!! :) Glad you guys had such a great time.
Looks like a great weekend! I love all of the pictures!
Post a Comment