Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Splash On

At the end of June a bunch of us went to Ross Park to take our kids swimming. Collin Cook took some great pictures and today when I went to visit Alysia she copied them to my memory card for me. I love them! Here are some cute ones of Jolie, this was her first outside swimming experience and she was adorable.

Christa saved me when she showed up with a big umbrella. Jolie napped and played under it off and on while Colby was swimming with all of his friends that came. I was so happy because we were able to stay and play a lot longer. I'm completely paranoid about Jolie's skin because she is so fair complected and the shade was just what we needed. Thank you Christa!


Here's Jolie half asleep still with sunscreen all over her head ready to play patty-cake!


Splashing in the water and looking so cute!


5 comments:

Steph said...

I absolutely love that picture of Jolie exhausted and ready to pass out, but doesn't want to give up playing to sleep! LOL!

Steph said...

Ali talking:
Jolie is funny! Cute! I want to squeeze her.

Micah and Jen said...

Fun pictures! I so wanted to take my boys to Ross park after they get back....but I'm starting to think that is a bit unrealistic right now! Maybe next summer! :)

SweetmamaK said...

ADORABLE Hat and all! I need to get some type of shade thing, I bought this little moon shaped tent thing earlier in the summer, but I havn't used it since Joely is such an indian and all tan.....Or should I say Native American???

christa said...

Does anyone have a fork. . .cause I need to nibble on this yummy little thing. Ade, she is so splendid!