On Tuesday we went to Rupe's to get ice cream cones and then we went and played at the park. Wednesday we made a trip to Ross Park Aquatic Center to go swimming. Afterwards we stopped at the Ross Park drive in for a large Scotch and Soda and some sweedish fish. We drove through Pocatello so I could show Allison around the town! We made it home and tried to take naps but it didn't really work for any of the kids except Jolie. We had a nice night that was made complete when Alexis helped me make Rice Crispy treats. I love them. Anyway, they had to leave on Thursday morning to get the rental car back, but I'm so glad they made the trip.
The kids really liked Meatloaf (our dog) and they played with him the whole time they were here. I know he liked the attention since Colby isn't here to play with him and I was super glad to have Allison here to keep me company and break up the monotony of my week!
3 comments:
I wish there was a way to bring scotch and soda to me!!! To bad they won't let you bring liquids on the plane. It sounds like fun, I need to take a retro trip and show my kids all my fun places from my youth. I didn't know the Ross Park Pool was considered an aquatics center, but it's been proabably 28 years since I swam there- LOL
I had a great time Ade! You know I needed it! The kids won't stop talking about Meatloaf! I love ya!
So fun to have some visitors! I could use a few too! :) Although my house is totally torn apart! Anyhow, love that you got to go to Ross Park....been wanting to take the boys there when they get back, but I keep getting fatter & fatter now I doubt I will! We too love meatloaf....Austin talks about him ALL the time and wants one just like him! :)
Post a Comment