Sunday, July 20, 2008

Family

Every year at about this time, the Yancey's all make the pilgrimage back to Blackfoot for a little family reunion. We don't do much (besides eat) but it's always fun to see everyone and we have a good time together catching up and hanging out. This year we took family pictures which I'll have to post when we get them. I think they are going to be awesome! Anyway here are a few pictures from the weekend.

Here's Brandon holding Makayla and Brett--good smiles guys!

This is Makayla, Kara Lee, Scott and Colby chillin


This is Sariah holding Jolie!


Here's Jacob, Meatloaf, Chevy, Shayla and Jolie

Here's a picture of Brett, Dean and Eric getting ready to cook our dinner on Saturday. They stuff a cream can full of cabbage, corn on the cob, and sausage and cook it with a torch for about an hour. It's a tradition from Denise's family that she taught the Yancey's and it's really fun and good.

Getting ready to serve it up!


I gave Jolie her very own piece of watermelon--she thought it was awesome. I love her reaction to new things. She was talking the whole time she was eating, it was so cute.
Give me that camera mom!

Here's a picture of Colby and Justin playing in the hammock

Here's our nephew Dane crawling after me...he wanted the camera too!

Here's Jolie and Dane. He is about six weeks older than her. I love this look--he's like...what is wrong with her??

3 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

That last picture is too funny! Gabe is also in LOVE with watermelon too....too bad it's so stinkin' expensive this year! Sounds like you've been having a great time! :)

SweetmamaK said...

Looks like fun family time!

Steph said...

I wish I had a brother in law that was so rambunkcious to help me with my house! LOL!! I want to see the end results.