Here are just some examples of different sauce designs you can do for fun presentations. ...Hearts, Feathering, and Spiderwebs!
Monday, July 7, 2008
Baking With Chef Adrienne--Class #5!
Today was our final class for summer baking 2008! I'm actually quite sad! I really had a great time teaching and spending time with the girls in my class. Today we made chocolate crepes with banana cream filling and vanilla crepes suzette. Everything was delicious, and I was so proud of the girls--they really mastered the crepe! I wish I would have gotten some pictures of them flipping their crepes but I was on burn patrol! Anyway, we also learned about presentation, plate painting and design. I'm so happy everything worked out, and I can't wait to do this again. Many thanks to all my sweet students and their great moms for giving me this opportunity!
Here's Meaghan eating her crepes suzette--she said that was her favorite. You really can't go wrong with a warm buttery orange sauce and vanilla ice cream!
This picture is of Jessi's finished products--she did a great job with her plate designs too!
Here are just some examples of different sauce designs you can do for fun presentations. ...Hearts, Feathering, and Spiderwebs!
Here are just some examples of different sauce designs you can do for fun presentations. ...Hearts, Feathering, and Spiderwebs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love the classes- those girls are soooo lucky!
Hey, why didn't I get the duds from this lesson?? There probably weren't any, too bad, you know how I love me some crepes.
What a fun class....so artistic! :) Now that the kiddos class is over...WHEN are you starting the adult one???? I really could use some culinary advice! :)
I want some crepes...YUM-O. I made them a little while back and they turned out alright...could use a little lesson myself. Love you!
Adrienne, just the other day I was thinking about how much I wanted you to cook for me during my last pregnancy (like the cream puffs you made me when I was pregnant with Hyrum0. Wish I was there for a class!
I wish I could go to your classes! I am sure those girls are going to remember this summer for the rest of their lives!!
Post a Comment