Here's Allison and Eric. Allison lives in Phoenix now with her husband and two kids. She just got back from a South African adventure and I think she brought me a present, but she hasn't given it to me yet! Good thing she's coming to Blackfoot for a visit ;) She is a stay at home mom, and she is very smart and talented! She served a mission in Belgium, which is so funny because we took french together in middle school . I love hearing her speak French! She also has a degree in Health Promotion and Education from the University of Utah. If I haven't mentioned it before, she is also very funny and I love her sense of humor.
Eric is the actor. His resume is far to elaborate for me to share here, but he has completed his masters degree in Theatre and is headed back to New York after his vacation. He is going to be in the Broadway Musical production of A Tale of Two Cities. He is also very talented and I hope one day to travel to New York so I can see him perform. I hope it runs for a long time, because that's how long it's going to take me to get there! I am so proud of him. Eric has really made his dreams a reality with a lot of hard work.
Here are all of us together--even Jolie! The waitress cut Eric's head off--sorry Eric! I had a great time laughing and catching up. I wish it happened more often!
After breakfast, Brett and I went to a family reunion with my mom! It was her Dad's side of the family, and Brett got to meet some aunts, uncles and cousins he didn't know I had! It was at a really pretty park in Salt Lake that luckily had a lot of shade because it was still HOT HOT. Later that night I made cowboy beans and cornbread with my dad. He always finds good recipes for beans in his Western Horseman Magazine and tries them out. These ones turned out super YUM-o. Andy came over for dinner with her family and then we went and saw WALL-E. It was cute. Sunday came fast though and we were pretty much out of town by 11 am. I'm back here in Blackfoot blogging and getting excited for my last baking class tomorrow.
Big kiss and thanks to Brett for a fun weekend.
2 comments:
aaaw! i'm jealous i missed out on all the fun. maybe next time...although i never was a part of the Arctic Circle crowd, it'd still be fun to see the peeps from BHS. love ya, sista'--and you should call me sometime when you're here. :)
What fun to get together with old friends....nothing better! :)
Post a Comment