Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Project Update/Funny BLOG

Brett did get the baseboards on--thanks Angelmuffin! Hopefully it won't take a year to get the plugs and switches taken care of because heaven knows those doors still haven't been hung!

So my friend Allison and I have been laughing so hard at this blog: http://seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/

It is a satire on all of the perfect blogs that we all know and love. :) Check it out, it will make you laugh.

Disclaimer: I apologize in advance if you do have the perfect life/marriage/husband and you find this humor offensive. Love you!!!

3 comments:

The WIlloughby Family said...

Oh my heck! We need to invest in 3 way calling because I can only imagine the coversation going on. Although I do not know Allison, I know that if she is anything like you, that coversation is definitely something I want to get in on!!Love you!

Bev Tate said...

I had to go to the bathroom i laughed so hard!

Julia said...

Seriously, so funny is what this blog is. Although I must question: is she terrible speller on purpose or to add to the tone o' the blog? Anywho, pretty humerous!