
Saturday I took the kids to Jensen's Grove so Colby could swim in the Lake. Jolie and I were on the grass for about 15 minutes before we retreated to the car to avoid baby-sunburn. I think Jolie had as much fun as Colby though eating graham crackers and watching the Seagulls. Anyway, Colby found some kids to play with and if you squint you can see him on the floating dock in the water. He had his high powered squirt gun until the end when it sunk into the depths, never to be seen again. Colby lasted about an hour in that freezing water, and then we went home. He chose Jensen's Grove over going to the movies--I couldn't believe it. I am just glad that it's summer and that school is almost out. I love the warm weather.
3 comments:
We too are HUGE fans of Jensen's Grove and are constantly being asked if we can go....but Saturday was way too crazy and I am hoping for some really nice weather before my boys leave next week so we can go! I bought a beach umbrella for Gabe & I so we don't fry....totally works! We are lucky to at least have a fun place for the kiddos to play & swim in the little tiny town! :)
Fun!!! Colby did awesome on field day, too. And, of course, the pic of Jolie asleep in her high chair is adorable!!!
Hey Ade. . . did you check for a pulse when ColbY was done? That water is rediculus!!! ahhh, to be young! We'll have to frequent that place this summer with all the kiddos. My Ade thinks Colby is "all that!!!!"
Post a Comment