Here's Jolie all bundled up--she wasn't very happy about the weather.
Here's Colby getting pumped up for the events ahead
Colby with some friends waiting for his turn at the Standing Broad Jump
Colby getting into leap frog mode
Here's the landing! Colby jumped 5' 2" AND received 1st place for his grade. He said, "mom I almost jumped over you!" He's right, he just missed it by 2 inches!
Here's Colby getting ready for the 50 yard dash
And they're off....
What a finish! I love that face--so determined. Colby got 2nd place on this race.
Here's Colby with all of his awards for the day. His team was the Buck'n Broncos. Good Job Bud--I'm glad you had a fun day.
1 comment:
Great job Colby! I use to love field days when i was in school...what fun and looks like you may have a little track star on your hands! :)
Post a Comment