Happy Father's Day Brett!
We had a nice and relaxing Father's Day this year. I am so happy the weather is pretty! Brett got homemade blueberry muffins and oatmeal for breakfast and then we went to church. They did a "Guess which guy is your dad" game in primary so Brett got to go in and see if he could fool Colby. It sounded like it was fun for the dads and the kids.
After church Colby went to spend some time with his Grandma Chris and Brett and Jolie took a nap together on the swing. It was so cute! Brett also helped me stretch some strudel dough so we could take dessert over to his mom and dad's house for dinner.
After the nap, we picked Colby up and then we had dinner with Dean and Olivia. It was delicious! Then we all watched Indiana Jones and the last crusade. When we got home it was so beautiful outside that we had to play in the backyard for a few minutes. And that was it-- I hope Brett had a good day. He is a cute daddy.
2 comments:
So sweet! Love that first picture...and what a nice Father's Day for you guys! And yay for some nice weather!!!
Jolie is so sweet! I can't wait to see her! Colby is sweet, too! Or should I say very handsome! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment