I AM SO MAD! Can it really be snowing in JUNE????? I am not a happy mommy right now....I really wanted to do something fun with the boys today before they leave, but instead we just went to Wal-mart and bought new suitcases & now they are watching TV because it's so stinkin' cold out there! Sorry, had to vent! Hey, next week is supposed to be gorgeous....like 80 degrees! We should do something fun!
3 comments:
I AM SO MAD! Can it really be snowing in JUNE????? I am not a happy mommy right now....I really wanted to do something fun with the boys today before they leave, but instead we just went to Wal-mart and bought new suitcases & now they are watching TV because it's so stinkin' cold out there! Sorry, had to vent! Hey, next week is supposed to be gorgeous....like 80 degrees! We should do something fun!
I think you should come and visit us and enjoy the 107 degree weather! :)
Amen!!!
Post a Comment