The menu included pumpkin bread with chocolate chips, blueberry muffins with cinnamon strusel topping, whole wheat knot rolls and braids, white clover leaf rolls and butterhorn rolls.
Here are the butterhorn rolls right before they went in the oven!
Here's our pumpkin bread batter. Whitney is carefully scooping it into her bread pan and Rachel looks like she's in awe...so funny!
Maren was especially helpful today because she did double duty! Anika had the flu and couldn't make it so Maren helped me make everything twice so she could take it home to her sister. I felt really bad because today is Anika's birthday and she was home in bed!
Here's Nicolle with her finished masterpieces!
Here's the whole class--except for Anika :(
Rachel, Nicolle and Kadie are in the front and then from left to right are Maren, Jessi, Calie, Madelyn, Brandi, Whitney and Meaghan!
3 comments:
I hate Mondays because I always wish I were there too!!! YUMMO
What a fun & full class! You are so great and I can't wait till I get to learn some of this stuff! :)
Those girls are so lucky to have such a wonderful opportunity! It looks like so much fun! Yummy, too!
Post a Comment