Colby really is a good helper and I'm glad he loves his sister. He is very tenderhearted and he will do just about anything to make her happy.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Today the kids played War Craft
So today I was rushing to get everything done before Brett got home from work--I had laundry to put away and I was trying to finish dinner which at some point requires TWO hands. Jolie wasn't exactly cooperating with my plan, today she did not want to be put down. I put her on Colby's floor anyway with some toys and when I came back to check on her she was on Colby's lap playing War Craft with him. It was hillarious!
Colby even took a second out of his game to smile for me. He gets really caught up with it, so I have to limit his computer time or all we hear about is Orcs and the Naga etc... (and we're like--what!?)

Colby really is a good helper and I'm glad he loves his sister. He is very tenderhearted and he will do just about anything to make her happy.
Colby really is a good helper and I'm glad he loves his sister. He is very tenderhearted and he will do just about anything to make her happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Seriously SOOOO super sweet! What a great big brother. Jolie is one lucky little girl! :)
I'm pretty sure this is one of the cutest freaking things I've ever seen. . .props to Colby for being such a stellar big brother!
That is so cute! I love Jolie's happy face - like all she wanted in the world was to be in Colby's lap with him while he was playing!!
I love this post. Your kids are so cute!!
That is just cute. Makes Grandmas and Grandpas very proud of such good kids.
Post a Comment