Monday, June 30, 2008

News Worthy--LOL!

Well I got a phone call this morning from my father-in-law. He called to tell me about his morning run and then he said, by the way you're on the front page of the newspaper today. I thought that was so funny! I got a few more calls and my next door neighbor showed me the article. Anyway there I am #30 with a big goofy grin on my face. My friend Kaylynn is next to me in the hat and then my other friend Jolein is next to her in the sun glasses. It's nice to be famous for a day...even in Blackfoot, ID. LOL!!!

Getting started on the 10k for the Bingham Crisis Center 5k/10k charity run/walk!

3 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

How fun to be so famous! You look so cute in this picture! I wish I got the paper....but I don't, I never would have known you were famous so thanks for posting this one! :)

brandenyan said...

You are so cute! You look great!

Steph said...

wish i could fine the energy to start training for something like that...way to go!