Monday, June 9, 2008

Fun With Jolie!

Colby gave Jolie this flashing pen to play with and she really liked it! He took the pictures too! He thought it was really cool. He took a video too--but I can't get it to upload!


The treat on Thursday at scouts was Oreo's. Well I gave one to Jolie to see if she would eat it and low and behold--SHE LOVED IT. It truly made a nasty mess all over her--I thought it was both funny and cute.




Awe...I love this messy baby!

3 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

Okay...I am the WORST mom because I would never give my baby an oreo....just because I am too lazy to clean it up! You totally ROCK! Awesome pictures....and I LOVE the pictures Colby took....what a sweet big brother!

brandenyan said...

How cute! I bet Meatloaf would have been happy to help clean her face up!!

Alysia Cook said...

That is how I look after I eat oreos too. YUMMY!!!!