I started working in the day care at Gold's Gym about three weeks ago. I really like it so far and the benefits that come along with it. I go in three afternoons a week, and the kids can come with me. Colby likes it because he can watch cartoons! Jolie can crawl all around now and play with the toys, and I think she likes the other kids there too. I like the free membership and the interaction with adults. My co-workers are all really nice and the gym regulars are fun to talk to. Brett comes to work out on his way home from work and then he takes the kids home. it's worked out really well so far, I just make sure there is something ready for dinner and he takes care of the rest. I'm always home between 8:15 and 8:45 so it's not too bad! It's just twelve hours a week, but I feel busy! My blog has been sorely neglected...

Recently I've made a few fresh peach pies with friends and strawberry jam. We also had a garage sale and we made about 200 bucks! Yay! Today my kitchen sink is clogged and I think we're going to have to call a plumber to auger it--what a pain! I told Brett that I wish I could just call maintenance and have them come and fix it. SEE--there are some good things about living in an apartment!
Anyway, things are going well and we're all happy and healthy. We are going to Utah this weekend so hopefully I'll have some better posting material by Monday!
4 comments:
Call us!!! We would love to see you! Coree
I want a free Gold's membership! Maybe I'll see if the one near me needs any kid help. hmmmm
"Pump it" girlfriend!!! I miss our tuff days and of course our dear friend "Alex the trainer"! :)
Loves,
Becca
YEA! Golds Gym...ha ha ha I finally ready your blog.
Post a Comment