We were able to go to Utah to celebrate Colby and Jolie's birthdays with my family last weekend. We left Friday afternoon and went to get Jolie's picture taken at Kiddie Kandids. It took WAY too long but the pictures are adorable and I will post them as soon as my sweet sister Hilerie emails them to me.
Saturday Brett and I had a wonderful experience at the temple. We did a session together and then had lunch. It was the best day that I've had in a long time, and I will always remember it because it was on Colby's birthday! I also found out that one of my best friends, Becca, was able to meet her new baby son! She and her husband had a successful adoption and I'm so happy for them.
Anyway, when Brett and I got back to my parents house I made corn bread loaves and chili with my sister Stephanie for the birthday party. Everyone showed up around 3pm and we had a great time.

Grandma Kalawaia brought the skeletons for the cornbread--I thought it was funny and the kids loved it!

Here's Brett with Grandma Kalawaia

Colby and Ali having some lunch

Ahhhh...the line for the pinata!

Colby broke off Sponge Bob's leg on his first turn

Here's Brett with the pinata rope and everyone else a safe distance away!

Here's Colby with his cake!

Cousins having cake and the best grandma in the world!

Mom and Jolie

Jolie before we gave her the cake.....

Jolie after we gave her the cake. She hated it. She did not like orange frosting on her fingers so she wiped it all over her hair and ear. She went straight into the tub!

Taking a bath is much more fun than eating birthday cake--darn it!

Here she is--all better! Jolie loves Colby!


This is the pumpkin Colby carved with his aunt Christy! He did a great job! We had a really fun weekend and Colby and Jolie got some fun presents and lots of attention! Thanks everyone for coming and helping out.
1 comment:
you kiddos are getting so big and they are still so cute! You all look so good!!
Post a Comment