Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A Close Call!

I got pulled over yesterday because I was speeding in a school zone. I'm not proud of that at all! I was clocked at 28 mph and to my surprise the policeman just asked me to slow down and let me go. I couldn't believe it! That has never happened to me. Whenever I've been pulled over in the past I just know that I'm guilty and I've never evaded a ticket. Anyway, I'm glad I didn't get a ticket and I promise that I will watch my speed. I think I am still getting used to the new car if that makes any sense at all! I knew the exact pedal pressure in my jeep for 20 and 30 mph and the toyota is different so I need to pay more attention!


4 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

heck yay blame it on the new car....I totally understand because i speed like crazy in my new van and don't even realize it....you get use to a car and then have to start all over! :) Glad you didn't get a ticket! Fun to see you at Wal-mart so early in the morning!!! I really did think Jolie's jammies were adorable! :)

Cory and Becca said...

I bet it was your charming ways that got you out of that one...those country blackfoot people are takin to you!! Your a villager, not a out-of-towner anymore- -you've got the small town benefits now! :)
Girlfriend, I miss our wild ways together (tienes frio?-wink wink) !!!

Jill said...

Good Job getting off with only a warning. I have been pulled over 4-5 times and I got my first ticket last year. I felt so dumb. I was driving a car load of young women to an activity up the canyon. How embarrassing!! I was really hoping he would just give me a warning. (Luckily my "first" ticket was about 2 months after Stan got a ticket...so he just laughed)

Allison Claire said...

haha! How did you find that picture?? That cracks me up! I am glad you got off this time and the cop wasn't like the crossing guard nazi! :)