If you haven't gotten pumpkins for your kids yet PLEASE CALL ME! We were able to get 14 pumpkins from 4 pumpkin plants in our garden this year and we want to share. Please just call me and come over!
Wahooo! Mine died while we were in Alaska. If you don't have any takers close by I will take a couple if you don't mind bringing them down this weekend. LOVE YOU!!
Okay, did I miss that you work at Gold's? Or did you mean you "worked out" at Gold's? By the way, I saw the pics of you a couple posts down and you look AMAZING! Stunning, Ade. You are my inspiration, girlfriend. Love the pumpkins too. That's so sweet you're giving them away. Maybe you should keep a few and make me your famous pumpkin chocolate chip muffins. YUM! By the way, yes people give me crap for being a Dem. I can take it though. Most of it comes from people in my ward and relatives and LDS friends from Oregon. What can you do? POST some Obama signs, baby!! ;)
6 comments:
These are awesome! Do you think they'd ship? Maybe you could freeze them for next year or put them in your root cellar!
I want to plant pumpkins in my yard next year. I'll have to call you for some pointers... they look great!
Wahooo! Mine died while we were in Alaska. If you don't have any takers close by I will take a couple if you don't mind bringing them down this weekend.
LOVE YOU!!
PS....I like that saying you have by your picture (of you and Brett)
Okay, did I miss that you work at Gold's? Or did you mean you "worked out" at Gold's? By the way, I saw the pics of you a couple posts down and you look AMAZING! Stunning, Ade. You are my inspiration, girlfriend. Love the pumpkins too. That's so sweet you're giving them away. Maybe you should keep a few and make me your famous pumpkin chocolate chip muffins. YUM! By the way, yes people give me crap for being a Dem. I can take it though. Most of it comes from people in my ward and relatives and LDS friends from Oregon. What can you do? POST some Obama signs, baby!! ;)
Hey bring some to us this weekend when you come! They are huge!!
Post a Comment