Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Look What I Can Do!

Our little cutie pie is more mobile than ever and getting into everything. She is pulling herself up all the time now and crawling all over the house looking for things to discover/destroy. Another cute thing she started doing last week is she will blow on her food before she eats it off the spoon. I think she saw Brett and I doing it for her so she wouldn't get a hot bite and now she does it too. It's so cute.


Please note the cute Halloween t-shirt from auntie Allison and the darling bows that Coree made that no longer last more than a minute or two on her head. I still try though--because I can't stand how adorable they are!


Jolie loves playing with Colby. Sometimes she will cry if I take her from him if they are in the middle of being silly together because she isn't done yet! He is such a good helper and a cute brother. We look forward to picking him up from school everyday!


Now the following picture was taken on a Sunday a few weeks ago. Brett and I were getting ready for church and J-boogie fell asleep in her crib in this baby yoga position.

8 comments:

SweetmamaK said...

ADORABLE- Love that last picture. Sooooo cute- Joely loves going to the bus stop to see "david" too, it's so fun to see them light up at their brothers!

Micah and Jen said...

She is so adorable!

Corrine said...

hey darling little girl!

Just wanted to say hi!

Joe and Victoria said...

I love watching children learn and grow. Jolie is so adorable and is getting so big... not to mention, very flexible!!

Melissa said...

Love the picture of Jolie asleep in her crib. Isn't it amazing what a small child thinks is comfortable. I would break in that position. She is soooo adorable.

Steph said...

she really looks grown up in those pictures!

Kelly said...

She's getting to be so big!! Doesn't it scare you a little, how fast they grow? I find myself not wanting Walker to crawl cause it means he's not my tiny baby anymore!! But she's beautiful, Ade!!!

Drea said...

Oh my gosh I havent been on your blog in ages!! Its so cute and I love all the pictures! Jbug is getting so big I cant wait to see her walk. I miss you and I am happy we will see you in a few days!