Oh Utah...you call to me like the Sirens! Last wekend the kids and I were able to go to Utah to spend some time with our family and to attend a baby shower! Brett had to work Friday and Saturday so he opted to stay home. Luckily for him, some really fun things came up on Saturday and I know he enjoyed a little "man time" sans me and the kids. Colby was so excited to see his cousins and to play with his Grandma! As you can see here by the giant smile on his face, he enjoyed every minute we were there and asked why we couldn't stay until Halloween. I had a lot of fun just hanging out and watching conference. I also took some fresh peaches down with me and made peach pies for everyone! It rained a lot, so we didn't venture out too much! Anyway I'm sorry that I didn't get to see any friends. I hope that my next visit can be LONGER!


This is my sister Andrea and her sister-in-law Cindy. We partied on Friday night with Cindy celebrating the up and coming birth of her already oh so sweet baby girl!

My sister Hilerie, Cindy, Jolie and I
At Stephanie's house glugging some milk!
Jolie's toothy grin for the camera!
Cindy, my sisters Stephanie and Andrea
Thanks fun family for being so good to us! Thanks mom for going to Robert's with me to find the perfect shelf! You're a good mama and I love you.
2 comments:
Her SIL could be a Colby as well- What fun pictures, I love the trampoline picture!
It was so fun to see you and your cute kids! Thanks so much for the little dress and sweater. I can't wait to put her in them! We're getting really excited. Jolie is SO cute!
Post a Comment