This is the finished pumpkin! Grandpa was even able to accommodate Colby's request for FLAME eyes. Colby wanted his pumpkin to look scary, and I think they did a great job.
On Wednesday I made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and took them over to Colby's school for his birthday! His teacher was in Hawaii last week so she asked us if we would wait until this week. As you can see from the picture Colby got to take the first bite before anyone else could dig in.
Here's Mrs. Daley giving Colby "A Punch to Grow a Bunch"!

That night Colby received his Wolf Merit badge for cub scouts. Lucky me, I got to present it because I'm his Den leader. He is so cute, and he loves scouts. Good Job Colby!! Brett was holding the baby and the camera, so we didn't get a very good picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment