Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Good Week

Well Monday through Thursday has gotten pretty busy for me! The highlights were that I worked 4 days at Gold's, babysat for my friend Debbie, got in some great workouts, made a huge batch of fresh salsa, and even went to lunch with one of my BFF's Jessica at Downtown Bread Co.!

I was relieved when Friday came. Colby was out of school and I was so glad that we could just have a day to relax a little! We went to the gym and then to Kessler's. I promised Colby that if he went to the gym with me without complaining I would let him pick out some ice cream. He chose wisely (Mud Pie! YUM) and then we went home to do some chores. Brett decided to go motorcycle riding in Pocatello so I got the house clean! I know--fun. Colby had two friends come over and they played and played. I know Colby was so happy to have someone to hang out with besides me.

We had a good day today too! It started with the class I attended at Rush's in Idaho Falls. Brett took the kids and they walked the green belt and drove around the town for 3 hours! I'm glad that Brett got some good DAD time in! We had lunch in Idaho Falls and then came home for a nap. Since then we've just been hanging out, and for dinner we ordered pizza and had it delivered--A Yancey first!

Here are some pictures....first Colby playing LEGO Batman with Dad and then eating pizza for dinner :)




I'm glad tomorrow is Sunday...I'm not quite ready for Monday yet!

2 comments:

SweetmamaK said...

Ok I feel better now that we didn't talk EVERY Day- hee hee-

Steph said...

Looks like a great week to me!