Jolie started crawling forward today! She is so proud of herself. We think it's super cute and hope we can keep track of her now that she's more mobile! Also I have waited for a year to be able to put this outfit on Jolie. It was from my friend Jamie and the size was 12-18 months and it is so adorable that I've been waiting and waiting for it to fit her...... Thanks Jamie--I love it!
9 comments:
Yeaaaa Jolie, you little crawlin fool you!!! The outfit is darling too, but really, Ade, miss Jolie would make anything look cute!
Jolie is sooooo adorable! Love the outfit.
uber cute ensemble! and yay for mobility. :)
Yeah! I found you again! She is so big and so cute! How are you?
Coree
Yeah! I found you again! She is so big and so cute! How are you?
Coree
She is so cute! I love the outfit, too! It just seems a bit warm here for her to be wearing it! :) I wish I were wearing long sleeves!
I agree with Christa... Jolie could make any outfit look cute. I'm glad you like it. When I saw it I just couldn't pass it up (I'm a sucker for those zip up vests!) She is absolutely adorable. I can't believe she's a mobile machine. They grow up so fast!
Well you won't need to worry about the mobility...your house is always spotless. She is a cutie patootie.
I LOVE these pictures she looks so proud and happy!
Post a Comment