Colby's big GT presentation was on Thursday for his Animal Kingdom project. He did a great job! He made a pop-up book and 3-D replica of the chinchilla. He also kept a journal and made a research book that helped him put his project together. He served nuts, seeds and dried fruit to represent what chinchilla's eat. They also eat bugs but we couldn't find any tasty ones to take. Colby also did a great job teaching us about chinchillas while he was studying about them and we are very proud of the progress he is making in GT. He is learning to work independently and to do research on things that he is interested in.




Good Job Colby!
2 comments:
Great work Colby!
Chinchillas are awesome. Alice and I have petted one at the Houston Zoo- they are so soft. I remember they said the Chinchilla has like a gazillion more hair follicles than humans. Maybe Colby could tell me the correct stats. Good Work on your project, I loved the model too! some good bugs are lemon drop ants, but you can only find them down under
Post a Comment