LOL! I love that picture, don't worry Ade, I will always read your blog, I am your #1 fan after all....
I love to read your blog... but I feel you. I do the same thing and need to stop!
You soooo crazy. . just keep on checkin'. I mean really, what harm does it do?Have fun tonight and tell all the girls HELLO for me!
LOLOLOLOL!!!!
That is too funny! I check my photog all the time....but having a private family blog I don't even bother with that one! :) Such a funny shirt!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
LOL! I love that picture, don't worry Ade, I will always read your blog, I am your #1 fan after all....
I love to read your blog... but I feel you. I do the same thing and need to stop!
You soooo crazy. . just keep on checkin'. I mean really, what harm does it do?
Have fun tonight and tell all the girls HELLO for me!
LOLOLOLOL!!!!
That is too funny! I check my photog all the time....but having a private family blog I don't even bother with that one! :) Such a funny shirt!!!
Post a Comment