Monday, May 11, 2009

Cookie Monster!

When I got home from work tonight Colby was having some Ramen Noodles and Jolie was enjoying an Oreo cookie. Brett said, "I need to show you something" and he showed me this video he took of her with his phone:

I'm so glad Jolie knows how to dunk. It's such a valuable life skill and she has mastered it at 18 months! Dad is proud! Mom is grateful for spray n wash because that was a brand new outfit!

2 comments:

Yennigirl said...

I am finally getting caught up on your blog!! Glad you liked the mousse. I love it with black and blueberries the most so good job! Secondly, what was that little "if we have more babies" - do you have some news for us??? Third, that is so cute about knowing how to dunk!! And last, we can't wait to see you soon! Love ya!!

Highlights said...

No baby news yet :)