
I also got some extremely nice RED nested mixing bowls that have pour spouts with matching measuring cups and spoons from Colby's Dad and Mom. They always spoil me and I hope they know how much I appreciate it.
Aside from the "stuff", I am really grateful to be a mom and I'm thankful for my mom and what a great example she is to me and my family too! We had a really nice day and I really enjoyed spending time with my cute family. Thanks everyone for making it a perfect day.
2 comments:
That thing turns into a stroller too? What a great gift! That will be lots of fun to use together as a family. I'm so glad you had such a great mother's day. You are one incredible women. Happy Mother's day!
Colby has turned out to be such a nice young man! You and Brett are doing a great job raising him!
Post a Comment