Monday, September 8, 2008

The Emperor

I love it when Colby does little boy things like dressing up in a blanket and pretending to be the Emperor from Star Wars. He's such a smart kid and he's around adults so much that sometimes I think he misses out on the kid stuff. Here he is with the lightning hands up and everything. He even asked to have his picture taken--which NEVER happens!



Pretty convincing if you ask me!

4 comments:

SweetmamaK said...

Ok whose house is this??? I love it it! We just watched Revenge of the Sith for the sixtieth time on Saturday and I'll agree it's very convincing!

Alysia Cook said...

I'm scared!!!

christa said...

So Colby may be around "chronological" adults a lot. . .But clearly the post after this one is EVIDENCE that you have two boys, one is just older with a better job!! Heeehee. Love it, giggleing all the while!

Steph said...

LOL - I want to see the Emperor in person!