Thursday, September 4, 2008
10 Months Old!
Our sweet girl is 10 Months old already! I just wanted to write about some of the fun things she can do now. She isn't crawling forward yet--just backward, but she can get around by rolling and she can change directions on her hands and knees. She has her two bottom teethe and she has just started to cut a top tooth too. She has already taken a bite out of each of our arms! She has been saying ma ma ma and dah dah dah for a long time, but now we think she actually knows what it means. She has also started saying no no no. She reaches now when she wants to be picked up and it's pretty much irresistable. Jolie can also blow raspberries and she claps her hand on her mouth to make the indian noise (I don't really know how else to describe that!). She loves her sippy cup and I think that cheese is her favorite food! She loves to sit in Colby's room and play toys with him and she is constantly trying to grab Meatloaf. She is a happy girl and we love her so much!
Jolie loves to take baths! She just talks and talks, splashes and laughs until it's time to get out. Then she loves to look at herself in the mirror.

So Cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
seriously.....THE cutest little thing in the world! I can't wait to have girls! She is just too adorable and getting too big way too fast!
Not just "so cute" she is BEYOND CUTE!!!!
I want to squeeze her...Jolie come see me!
Just wanted to say HI and that I was excited to see you in your new car lastnight.....we were in the blue minivan crossing the tracks on Walker at the same time as you! Anyhow, I noticed you and I was happy because I was afraid I wouldn't know your car anymore....But I do! :) IT's the small things that make a girl happy!!! :)
PS--I was wondering if I could get the recipe for that yummy chicken noodle soup you make! I have totally been craving it and would love to know how to make it if you are willing to share! ;)
She is adroable!!!! She's just like her mother!
Post a Comment