Monday, September 1, 2008

Pocatello 1/2 Marathon

My sister Andrea came up with her kids and my parents this last weekend so we could run a race together and go to the fair. We had a great time, and I was really happy to have someone to run with! I was so proud of Andy for doing such a great job. She even got a burst of energy at mile 10 and I told her to go go go on ahead and I finished the race with my friend Nicky.

Here we are at sunrise getting ready to go down to Pocatello to catch the bus to the starting line.


Here's Nicky and I coming down the straight away! I love running in, everyone is so positive and it makes me feel great.


Here's me, Amy Pearson, and Andy after the race...


Getting my FREE baked potato--totally worth running 13.1 for ;)


Here's Amy posing with her trophy and rose. She won 2nd in her division at this race. Amy you are my hero!

3 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

Yay for you guys! I am so proud of you for doing another one....you are my hero! Someday maybe I'll get that ambitious! :) And how fun that Nikki got to do one too....you guys seriously ROCK!

SweetmamaK said...

Adrienne, did you ever know that you're my hero?

Joe and Victoria said...

you are such an inspiration! Good job Ade... you amazing!