This is what you get when you combine two boys, a huge mountainous pile of rocks and a sled. I don't think it ever crossed my mind to slide down said hill in a snow sled, but it has been eating at Colby ever since the 8
th wonder appeared down the street from our house. SO, yesterday after our various activities (wonderful baby blessing, more church, fun party with great food and friends, visiting teaching and a trip out to grandma and grandpa's house), we got the sled out and headed for the hill.

Colby checking it out...
Colby and dad choosing the perfect spot.
Colby climbing back up because, "it was awesome!"


Dad taking a turn--so funny! Look at Colby's face! They totally crack me up.
5 comments:
I can only think of one thing, "there is no charge for Awesome!"
David and Quentin will love this post!
um, hey, you guys want to go sledding again and invite your good friends the Cooks. I bet they would have a great time and might even bring cookies or something. Think about it.
So funny! We actually use to do this out where I grew up on the gravel hills....what us country folk have to do for fun! :)
Either you've been really busy blogging or I haven't checked in for awhile! This is hilarious! Collin would have loved to be there. The things boys thing of!!!
That is seriously a hoot! I wish I could have been there to watch and laugh with you. Colby will always remember that! What a great Dad! Can you see Dave doing that that with Zach...UH - NO!
Post a Comment