Yesterday after school I was making some rolls for dinner and I asked Colby if he wanted some dough to make something. He said yes and we came up with the idea for this snake.
It was so fun to play with Colby in the kitchen--he is awesome, and there is no charge for awesome!
He made the tongue, head, and body and then we used the scissors to make scales!
It was Colby's idea to make it green, so I just pulled out the food coloring and we added it to our egg wash. Colby painted red eyes and a red tongue and the rest was green.
Eating the snake for breakfast!
6 comments:
i've always been afraid to attempt rolls. i don't know why. some weird, unfounded phobia, i suppose. but truly i'm just jealous of your talent(s). when you're in the slc again, we should do lunch...or something.
Whoa!!!
How fun is that! How are you doing Adrienne? How is Idaho treating you?
You're such a good mom! I need to be more like you, Miss Creative. Colby looked like he had a good time. I need to try that with Ben.
Thanks for all your cute posts. You make me feel good. I hope you know how much I love and appreciate you. Exactly 7 months until the SL Half! Can't wait to do it with you.
Fun with mom in the kitchen! Always the best of times. Way to go Ade.
I love seeing what my kids will come up with in the kitchen! Loved the snake!
Post a Comment