
Well we traded in the 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee for a 2008 Pacific Blue Metallic Toyota Rav4! Why you ask? Well I absolutely loved the Jeep but it started to give us a lot of trouble and we were really stressed out about it! It would stall for no apparent reason in town and on the freeway it started to jerk unexpectedly like it was going to die and send us into a high speed fiery roll-over accident. We didn't want that. Also the air conditioning was still working, but only out of the defrost vent! The Jeep also decided to give up the cruise control feature for no apparrent reason. Brett and I decided to trade it in before it needed major repairs. So after a lot of internet research, we went with the Rav4. It's a 4-wheel drive V-6 and has more horsepower than the jeep did (important for Brett), and it gets better gas mileage! We've had a lot better luck with Japanese cars--sorry America and we really like it. So anyway, look for me in BLUE for about the next 10 years. Red will reign again someday!
4 comments:
LOVE it! That is a beautiful car. Maybe I'll get a ride in it someday. ;) Thanks for the well wishes this weekend. I'm a little nervous about it. I haven't trained on hills as much as I should have. Oh well. As long as I cross the finish line, right?! :) Miss you!
Must be time of the year for new cars in our neighborhood! :) Looks like fun and I have to say I am jealous....I would much rather have had one of these than the minivan.....but I have to take what we can get and afford....but I am enjoying my new van as well. Now I won't recognize you so easily! :(
Congrat- did it come with the optional rally fun pack?
Wahooo! meep meep
Post a Comment