Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tauphus Park Zoo!

Yesterday we got to go to the Tauphus Park Zoo in Idaho Falls with some of the ladies in our ward. I was really glad for the offer because I had never been and it was good to get out of the house and do something new. I was babysitting for my girlfriend too and we took her kids. I know they had more fun running around the zoo and playing at the playground than just staying at my house! It was a fun day!

We saw some goats and even Jolie fed one. It nibbled a little alfalfa pebble out of her fingers. She thought that was pretty funny.

Cute kids in front of the goats.

Here's Colby and Jolie hatching out of an egg!

Jolie after she was hatched from the egg just sitting in her nest.

A giant Tortoise
Up close and personal with some pelicans!

4 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

Thank you so so much for taking my boys with you! They had such a great time and Cameren was so excited to show me all of his pictures! I am so thankful to have such a great friend like you! Thanks again! :)

Unknown said...

I love the new background! I love the picture of Jolie in the nest! We missed you at Crave and Sugarbaby's this week!

theshaners said...

Looks like a fun day! We love keeping udated! Thanks for all the effort.

jamieleighcall said...

Your kids are adorable and I can't believe how freakin' hot you look! ;) You have been my inspiration as I've started running these past couple months. You will have to give me some tips for preparing for a half marathon. Love you and miss you!