This table is full of herbs and they were only a dollar!
This is my little fun guy next to the fungi. There are so many varieties of mushrooms it's just crazy. Crimini, oyster, shitake, portabello, white button, morel, chanterelle, enoki, porcini, were just some of the ones I can remember. Even if you don't like mushrooms, you have to admit this is pretty cool to see in one spot!
Ok here goes: There were kiwano horned melons, cherimoyas, coconuts, ram bu tan, prickly pears, kumquats, pepino melons, red tamarillo, gold tamarillo, guavas, lychee nuts, quince, papaya, dragon fruit, passion fruit, mangos, and so many more that I can't remember!They also have a juice bar with a huge selection of fresh juices. We tried Apple-Beet and Grapefruit. Jolie did the sour face with the grapefruit and it was so funny!
Brett always teases me that I need to buy him a swiss cheese wheel. Well they had wheels to spare and if I could have I would have brought one back to Blackfoot for him!
There were two full cases like this full of cheese. I won't attempt to list them but I'm getting hungry just writing this blog.
Here's Jolie with her muffin and a slice of bread. I tried to take one of them back and that didn't go over well, she was really enjoying both.
We love those big blue eyes so we'll give her what she wants!
This is the bakery. They have an awesome selection of artisan breads and pastries. We were so happy that they had plenty of samples out for us so we could try some of this great stuff!
This is part of the dessert case. Everything was very pretty.
This is the deli area and as you can see here Colby is trying out some soup. They have taster cups and spoons and you can try ANYTHING you want out on the floor. It is really fun because again--the variety is excellent and the food is top notch.
1 comment:
What kind of testing takes that long?? Wow, what a good kid!
Coree
Post a Comment