Colby woke up late and then was playing games so he forgot to eat breakfast so as we were on the journey across town to get to Rudy's, his stomach was rumbling pretty loud. He made the biggest turkey sandwich I've ever seen and he ate the whole thing along with everything else that was in front of him. Notice the butcher paper "plates"....it's just a good time all around. I really wished that Brett would have been with us. We got him some Rudy's Bar-BQue Sause, some Sissy Sause, some of Rudy's spice rub, a whole Brisket from Saddler Brothers, and a t-shirt to compensate but we would have had more fun with him there. Hopefully next year!
3 comments:
WHOA!! Did you do all those yesterday? Looks like you had a good time. You didn't get Kareena's strep throat did you? Glad you liked the cupcakes! Let's do it again.
Thanks so much for calling me yesterday! It was great to hear from you and I am so sorry that my kiddos came home and interrupted our call. Anyhow, thanks for offering to take my kiddos for me....you're such a great friend and I am so glad that you moved here! I hope everything is going great and you have a wonderful weekend with your cute little family! :)
I love the new background, I might have to use one from the new website for my next background. :) I am copying you!!
Post a Comment