Tuesday, August 12, 2008
The Galleria
After we ate cupcakes with the Bybee's, we went to the Galleria to go to the mall. The Galleria is on the west side of Houston and is in the area that I used to live in! There is every store imaginable and tons of restaurants. I actually mustered up the guts to walk through Tiffany. It was amazing and a definite highlight for me. I started talking to the salesman and told him that I had never dared to come in when I actually lived there and he asked me if I wanted to try anything on! I said I would Luuvvtoo! Anyway he pulled out a classic Tiffany 3 karat solitaire for me and it was stunning on my finger. $62,000 stunning. I also tried on a beautiful setting that had a huge yellow diamond in it and let me tell you--that was just fun! I didn't make any purchases, but I will always remember that.
Here's Jolie at the Disney store with all the characters I'm sure she will come to love to watch over and over and over!
Here's Colby in one of the Texas souvenir shops giving me the "Stick em Up!" We totally had a blast at the mall for like 4 hours. You just can't even imagine how big and cool it is unless you see it yourself. There is even an ice skating rink. I can't wait to take Brett next year--I'm sure he'll love it too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment