We got in Saturday afternoon and Kareena picked us up at the airport. We had dinner and hung out and then later that night Kareena and I got to go see Mamma Mia! We went to a place called The Movie Tavern and you can eat food and other refreshments while you watch the movie. Crazy! I had a big diet coke and we shared a dessert. It was pretty great, and the movie was excellent. Sunday Kareena and I took the kids to our old ward in Houston. It was really fun to see everyone that was still around from when we lived there.
Kareena's girls doted on Jolie the whole time we were there. They shared with her and talked and played with her constantly. It was really cute and made me *hope* that she gets a sister some day!
Here is Jolie with Sammy the big yellow lab. Sammy just hung out patiently with Jolie while she was eating her vanilla wafers because Jolie shared with her. A bite for you, a bite for me...
Here's Colby in the Wii zone. This is pretty much what he looked like when we were at Kareena's house because they have so many fun games to play. He loved hanging out and playing with David and Quentin.
1 comment:
I've been wondering where you were! :) Looks like so much fun and I'm glad you got to take a little trip to Texas before school starts!
Post a Comment