SOOOO FUNNY! I can totally see him saying JUST that too!!!!
LOL- I would hate for him to be a dork!
Colby, you can save your Finding Nemo snacks for Ianna if Jolie doesn't get to them first. She loves to watch "Naming Nemo."
Too funny. We are not there yet at our house.
LOL!
That is so funny! Must be different between boys and girls because my girls never thought something like that was dorky. I will be curious to see what Gregg thinks in a couple of years! Thanks for the warning, LOL!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
SOOOO FUNNY! I can totally see him saying JUST that too!!!!
LOL- I would hate for him to be a dork!
Colby, you can save your Finding Nemo snacks for Ianna if Jolie doesn't get to them first. She loves to watch "Naming Nemo."
Too funny. We are not there yet at our house.
LOL!
That is so funny! Must be different between boys and girls because my girls never thought something like that was dorky. I will be curious to see what Gregg thinks in a couple of years! Thanks for the warning, LOL!
Post a Comment