We were able to do a photo shoot last month with my friend Tina out on Antelope Island. I loved the results! As you can see, our kids are growing up! Colby will be ten in October and Jolie will be two. They are both wonderful! Here are some of my favorites...
6 comments:
Cute pictures!
after seeing these on FB I was waiting for this post! I love how the pictures turned out... your kiddo's are so adorable! I can't believe how fast they are growing up!!
Cute pictures!! I can't believe Jolie is already 2. It is amazing how fast they grow!
I so love these! I wish I lived closer to somewhere this amazing to take pics!!!! LOVE how they turned out!
Those are just adorable and I had no idea Antelope Island was so pretty! I need to get some pictures taken too! Does Tina travel? :)
Gorgeous- I don't know how I missed seeing these. Your kids are gorgeous!
Post a Comment