Where do you go for arm wrestling championsip contests, animal races, and fried twinkies? The fair is where! We went yesterday and even though we skipped the fried twinkie, we had a really good time. Hilerie rented a wheel chair for me and pushed me around. There was no way I could have walked around for 3 1/2 hours--so thank you Hilerie! I can walk with my boot on, but I'm slow and it gets sore, so I've been trying to be careful.

This was so hillbilly that I had to take a picture. Love the camo hat, the Korn t-shirt and the skoal mark in that guys pants--YIKES!

Here's Jolie at the fair, waiting for the animal races. She was so cute!
Colby too! He was in heaven. Colby's appetite has drastically increased in the last month. He had teriyaki chicken, pork and seeds with hot mustard, a cinnamon pull-apart with caramel, fresh bread with raspberry honey butter, a tiger ear, a frozen Thelma's Lemonade, and a caramel apple. We may have shared some of that with him. That's what I like about sharing--you don't feel QUITE as guilty about having a treat and you get to taste more than one thing!

These animal races were hillarious. If you go this week, check the schedule and take your kids. You'll laugh.

Go Pig Go!
4 comments:
what? YOu didn't get a fried twinkie??? What is wrong with you!???? Just kidding! We are headed to the fair today...without the girls!!!! It should be a fun day....and hopefully no goats will take out Gabe! :)
PS-I had the ride the fair in a wheel chair last year too...kind-of nice to not have to walk around and Everyone has to move out of your way! :)
My favorite part of the rodeo here is the pig races- they kill me- Next year I am getting a fried twinkie!
love the idaho hillbilyy too!
Isaac's appetite increased dramatically the summer before 4th grade. It has finally seemed to normalize during the past few weeks, but now he feels challenged by how much Colby can eat. Let the contest begin!
Post a Comment