Today was Colby's first day of fourth grade! Brett and I just shook our heads, we can't believe how fast time has gone by and what a great kid Colby is. Jolie and I were definitely ready for him to come home at 3:00! We made peanut butter brownies to celebrate his first day. Colby reported that the first day was, "good and fun," and that he liked his teacher Mrs. Miles.Colby also started BYSO Soccer yesterday! Brett and I are so happy that he liked his first practice! We were both really hoping that he would like it just so he can get some more exercise and more team sport experience. He even said a minute ago that he couldn't wait for tomorrow's practice! He has a few friends on his team so that makes it even better. His games start in a couple weeks and will be in Pocatello every Satruday for 5 or 6 weeks. Hooray!
4 comments:
You have a 4th grader? That is crazy! How are you doing? Are you still healing from your sx?
Howdee- Hey David has the same shirt- He loves it. But his favorite one says, just one more level, just one more level, just one more level. He looks very happy. I hope you are on the mend real soon!
I still remember him when he was just a baby. Where has the time gone.. 4th grade, I cannot believe it. Give him some kisses. When are you coming down again?
I can't believe how old he looks!!! Congrats on 4th grade Colby!!!
Post a Comment