Thursday, October 1, 2009

Our Newest Addition!

No we didn't get a puppy and I'm not pregnant, but I did save up for a Bosch Universal Mixer and I picked it up on Saturday! Needless to say, I'm pretty excited about it.

I am also waiting for the loaf pans I just ordered from Williams-Sonoma. They were pricey, but they have a lifetime guarantee and I know I will use them frequently so I bit the bullet and ordered them. They also had the highest rating from Cook's Illustrated. I really like that magazine, and the tv show (America's Test Kitchen). They do a really thorough job on everything they test.


Anyway, if you have a favorite bread recipe for me--send it!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Congrats! I love my boschm I have had it about 10 years. It is absolutely crazy how expensive they are now!!

Micah and Jen said...

Holy Crap I would be excited too!!!! Way jealous of you! :) And....this is ten times better than a puppy or pregnancy! :)

Aimee said...

Don't you love buying new appliances? I just bought a new juicer and LOVE it!

Julia said...

bosch mixers are the b-e-s-t!