This is a camera phone pic Hilerie sent to me with the cupcakes in the cupcake tree.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Hey Cupcake
This weekend my sister Hilerie helped with a bridal shower for her sister-in-law. She was in charge of dessert and decided to make cupcakes. She called me and we came up with a few fun flavors and then made them together on Friday night. I didn't have to go to the party, but from what I hear, the party was a hit! I think cupcakes are a fun dessert that you can really be creative with so I was more than willing to help. Hilerie did a great job too!
This one is a white cupcake with triple berry sauce and chocolate truffle icing. This one is my favorite. I know it looks like a lot of frosting, but when it tastes like a truffle, you just eat slow and enjoy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yum!!! You need to include recipes!
oh my YUM!!!! you are amazing!
Post a Comment