Sunday, March 30, 2008

Our Baby Girl

The cutest baby in the world!





My sweet sister Hilerie took us shopping and then to Kiddie Kandids while we were visiting to get Jolie's picture taken. Brett and I were just blown away by how cute the pictures turned out--sorry I know that I'm gushing. We are just so in love with this baby girl. She is so sweet, funny and such a charmer! She is already five months old and getting big too fast. Thank you Hilerie for such a special gift. We love you!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

OH!!! Love them! I have that green dress too!!! The bows and flowers look great!
Coree

Micah and Jen said...

She is just too cute! :)

Alysia Cook said...

Great smiles!!! What did you do to get her to smile so big? She's a cutie.

jamieleighcall said...

She is adorable! I agree with you... ALL the pics turned out so cute. How can they not? She's your kid. :) By the way, you look amazing, Adrienne! WOW. Do you want to start running off my fat too. That would be very helpful. :) Anyway, Jolie is beautiful.

Highlights said...

oh Jamie--you're so nice. I think you might want to run a race with me this year! I'm glad you like the baby pictures--she is getting so big!

The WIlloughby Family said...

These are so dang cute!!!!!! I love them.