Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Brunch with the Butterfields

On Saturday we went to the Butterfield's House for Brunch. This is Eddy. He's one of my best friends in the whole world. We've known each other since we were 5 years old! We had a great time with his family catching up and enjoying some great food. His mom is such a good cook, and she always makes sure we don't go home empty handed! I especially enjoyed getting to know his sister-in-law Coree and his Grandma Butterfield better. Grandma always has some great stories to tell, and Coree....well she's just extremely nice and fun to talk to. I don't think I could ever say enough nice things about their family.

Here's Jolie with Clay, Eddy's dad.

The Butterfield's have raised sheep forever! When we got to the farm, Clay took Colby and I outside to see a few of the lambs that he raised from a bottle this year. They just came running to him like he was their mama. It was really funny!

Clay and Sharon went and got this old high chair out so Jolie could sit in it and play. Clay put a blanket around her so she wouldn't slip out and Sharon gave her some measuring spoons. She loved it for about 10 minutes!



Here's Colby with his loot after the Easter egg hunt. He and Ethan had the whole backyard to themselves and they had a ball!

Thanks Butterfield family for including us this year! We love you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad I got to know you better too! Next trip give me a call! Coree