Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Jaxsen Steggell

This is my nephew Jaxsen. He is a year and a half old and a little spit-fire. You know my dad loves all of his grand kids, but he has a special place in his heart for Jax. He has even been known to change his diaper which is amazing. I don't think he changed a diaper in his whole life before Jaxsen came along. Jaxsen LOVES grandpa too, and if he is anywhere to be found, Jaxsen will be there too. Anyway, I had such a fun time watching them interact that I wanted to include some pictures. Jax is so cute and such a cheeser for the camera.

Playing with Grandpa's hat!



I have a super cute video of Jaxsen dancing but I can't get it to upload! He also helped me change Jolie's bum--it was so funny. It will be fun when they can play together. Jaxsen tried to feed her a piece of bread while we were there. Luckily Grandma caught it--he just thought she might be hungry!

No comments: